Polit Farms Organic Brown and White Rice Products:
Organic Premium Short (Available In Brown Or White)
Kernel is almost round, Cooked grains cling together.
• Sushi and traditional Japanese cuisine
• Great as an accompaniment to rich flavored dishes
• Desserts such as rice puddings
• Great when topped with highly spiced dishes like a curry or as a flavored rice dish
Organic Golden Rose Medium (Available In Brown Or White)
Kernel is 2 to 3 times longer than it is wide. Cooked grains are moist, tender and slightly clingy.
• Mediterranean and Asian cuisine such as paella, risotto, pilafs, rice bowls or sushi.
• Companion dishes to Asian fusion entrées
• Spanish-style rice dishes
• Great for winter soups and summer salads
• An excellent table rice
• Preferred sushi rice, offers great presence and hold in rolls and nigiri.
• Great for Asian fusion entrées that require a flavorful bowl of steamed rice.
Organic Sweet Mochi (Available In Brown Or White)
An opaque white grain. Cooked Grains are very sticky
• Puddings and Asian-inspired desserts like mochi.
Is non-allergenic so it is particularly valuable as a wheat flour substitute to persons who are allergic to gluten and wheat flour products.
Organic Rice Bran
An excellent source of thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, iron phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, and fiber
Organic Rice Hulls
Many uses from animal bedding and feed to fertilizer to home insulation
Organic Long Grain
Long, Slender kernel, 4 times longer than it is wide. Cooked grains are separate, light, and fluffy.
Packaging available in:
50 lb. Bags
100 lb. Bags
Tote Bags (approx. 2000 lbs.)
Uncooked brown rice shelf life is approximately six months. Refrigerate or freeze for longer shelf life.